• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 2015.2 Trial has downloaded but when I start it, I have an error message

Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had an old version of Muse and I decided to try the new version 2015.2. I have download the CC desktop and downloaded the trial version. Then, I downloaded the Muse trial. When I try to start Muse, I have the error message saying:

A problem has occured with the licensing of this product. Restart your computer and re-launch the product. If this problem still occurs after restarting, contact Customer Support for further assistance, and mention the error code shown at the bottom of this screen.

Error: 213:5.

Officially, Adobe tells me that my trial has started, but I can't use the product. Obviously, I don't want to loose days of my trial. Any ideas? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Hi,

You have a permission issue with your SLStore directory.  I would recommend completing solution 2 of "Configuration error"  from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/configuration-error-cs5.html#main_SLStore

Let us know if this works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please try the solution mentioned in this doc - Configuration error in Adobe Creative Cloud or Adobe Creative Suite ​and let me know if it works.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it did not work. The permissions for the 2 folders as described in the solution document were already as shown. I restarted my computer, just in case, and it still did not work. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this thread to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up forum so that the experts out there can help you better.\

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I will move the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You have a permission issue with your SLStore directory.  I would recommend completing solution 2 of "Configuration error"  from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/configuration-error-cs5.html#main_SLStore

Let us know if this works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I already tried this solution but the permissions were as described in the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines