Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to install PS CS4 on new HP CPU...Disks not available...in storage

Aug 25, 2013 Aug 25, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved from VA to TN and my computer recently died (motherboard). When I moved, I did not bring any of my software, leaving it in storage. I purchased my copy/upgrade in January 2009. I don't have the KEY with me, and can not provide. I just bought a replacement HP CPU (500-A60) and need to install all software. Please let me know what I need to do to get a replacement copy or download.

Thank you,

Brenda

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bfportr401,

To find the serial number you can check it from :

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html

To get the download link, please go to :

http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here. html

Note:On that page are Very Important Instructions Steps 0 to 6 (the 7 steps referred to by kglad above), which many people overlook.It is crucial that you follow those steps first to get a successful download.

Regards,

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also note that not all of applications will be compatible with Win 7 or 8, especially on 64-bit versions of the OS. It is recommended you try to run the applications in XP compatibility mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines