Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Adobe CC 2014 direct download links

Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2014 Jun 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

For all those who've been looking and asking for these, here they are – the new versions for Windows and Mac OS:

All Adobe Creative Cloud 2014 Direct Download Links

Hope they help in those situations where you need an offline CC 2014 installer, want to make a copy of the files or install them somewhere else, would like a hardcopy backup burned onto disc/DVD, have any issues with the regular setup process and want to download & install the new release without using the Creative Cloud Desktop App, need to quickly grab & install the free trial(s) for any CC 2014 tool, etc.

Please be sure to follow the 'Very Important Instructions' on the page (required by Adobe) for the direct links to work.

And if/once you already have base CC 2014 apps installed on your computer and want direct links to download the patches for recent version updates/upgrades, then check here for Windows updates for CC 2014 and here for Mac updates.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2015 Dec 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download the file for AE cc 2014 and it says I need Adobe Support Adviser... when it says it is discontinue when I go to get it. Please help me, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shirhiro,

Try the troubleshooting steps given in this forum post and see if that gets you a solution:

Flash Pro CC 2014 : Failed to initialize installer.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't sadly. Thank you for trying to help though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, that usually works, so it was worth a shot.

Could you please post the exact message you received, word-for-word, as well as the specs of your system? That would help in figuring it out.

You can also just google the precise message you received and that often turns up the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually fixed the problem 5 minutes ago, my problem was that I only extracted the setup file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great – glad to hear it Shirhiro, and thanks for letting us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are getting error like Installer failed to initialize , try with steps mentioned in below link :

Windows:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1848277

Mac :

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1848287

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2016 Feb 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serious problem...when the installation done...i used it and it worked fine..but a couple of days later..there an error if i try to open it.. says"Please uninstall the product etc.."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2016 Feb 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure - what is the exact error message you receive? That would help with the details. Did you try googling it, or contacting Adobe Customer Service about your license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello i just want to ask 1 thing that i have a 32 bit intel pentium dual core so i want to ask is that will it work on my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link is working fine, great job

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i get update of cc 2014.2 . thx in advance 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't. Adobe no longer supplies downloads for anything but the current version and the previous version for its subscription products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines