• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NO Encore in Premiere and no CC download or access to a CS6 download

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I formated my machines to do a clean install of CC, now I need to author a DVD and I cant output it to anything DVD related , there is NO Encore export as promised to be in Premiere, no seperate Encore CC download , and no way to access and download Encore CS6 or Premiere CS6.

I have work to do pull your fingers out.

Im  on a paid subscription to CC on WIndoze 8 64 bit

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2013 Jun 19, 2013

You can still download the CS6 versions of all the apps.

and under "in this Version" heading there is a dropdown to choose CS6.

This may help as well:

http://blogs.adobe.com/davtechtable/2013/05/using-encore-cs6-with-premierepro-cc.html

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why 2 years after this thread was started I still had to waste over an hour "googleing" how to download adobe encore in cc, I feel terrible for the guy who spent 12 hours... shame on you adobe, shame on you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2015 Jul 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup.... another sucker who spends $600 a year to have his whole day wasted trying to push out a simple DVD... So is there any use in having Premiere CC? Adobe is brilliant technically, truly despicable morally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already have Premiere Pro CC 2015 installed. So, to get Encore, I have to install Premiere CS6. When I try to do that, it warns me that me that PP 2015 will be uninstalled. So: Uninstall PP 2015 just to get Encore CS6, then Uninstall PP CS6 and re-install PP 2015? Just to make a couple DVDs for those (few) clients who still want them? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, how do I get Encore to install on my machine? I do not want to uninstall PP2015, install PP CS6 to Encore CS6, and then reinstall PP2015 again. Is there a way around this awkward method?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried again and was able to install Premiere CS6 without uninstalling CC2015. Encore was installed with PP, then I uninstalled Premiere CS6. Actually it ended up being a pretty simple process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2015 Sep 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this issue has been going on for a while now, I'm just now getting into the game.  But I was so excited when I bought my new PC with all kinds of horsepower, and I got a 4k camera, so i could not wait to subscribe to PP CC 2015 and start authoring high quality blu ray, only to find out that I had to go through the clumsiest process to get it, i was so mad.  I wished I'd gone with AVID.

CMON adobe, there is still plenty of life in DVD and Blu-ray.  can't be that hard to make encore cs6 to link up with PP CC... just do it already!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2015 Aug 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very much akin to HaStudios reply. This information may be helpful too.

Install a previous version of any Creative Cloud application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2015 Oct 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys. The new Creative Cloud Desktop app does NOT have the option to download previous versions anymore.

I upgraded to CC yesterday and only now found out about the whole missing Encore.

Uninstalled CS before upgrading and tried to install CS encore again and now it has conflicts with CC and serial numbers.

THIS SUCKS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2015 Oct 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can still install encore, you have to install Premier Pro CS6. Go to apps, select previous versions (on the find additional apps bar), find PP and click the install button (it will drop down and offer CS6). If you do not see this option it may have to do with the version of CC you have.

cap for forum--pp-cs6.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2015 Nov 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't get the little dropdown arrow so I can't access previous versions.

This screensnap is just an example to show what I mean - ignore that Premiere isn't in the list, that's just because I still have it installed.

Untitled-1.jpg

I tried uninstalling Premiere CC and looked for any dropdown arrow or anything that might allow me to access previous versions but I can't find it.

I really need some help here.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This walks you through exactly what you need to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NO WAY!!

Yup, I had totally overlooked 'View Previous Versions' at the bottom of the list under 'Find additional Apps' (right at the bottom in blue)

Thank you HsStudios!

Sadly only read your comment after digging out my old CDs and reinstalling from them!

Thanks for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I mark your comment as the correct reply? Can't see how

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines