• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paypal payment

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue my profile shows the error message: Oh no! There's a problem with your recent payment. Update payment details for uninterrupted service.

I already contacted support TWICE but they got rid of me pretty quick telling me they are going to try pull the money from PayPal again. I also contacted PayPal and they told me to put money on my PayPal account which I did a couple of days ago but the problem is still there.

Any tips on how to fix this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Torishiro,

In order to understand the problem, kindly help us with answers to following Questions:

1- Which browser are you using?

2- Which OS are your using ?

Do you mind sharing the screen shot of the error message ?

Also, kindly try using a different browser or resetting the same browser and try again.

KS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I am using Chrome and Internet explorer.

I already tried both and reseted everything. I also tried it on another laptop. Same problem everytime.

I´m using Windows 10.

problem.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

how can i fix this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been raised to our concerned team. Kindly give us some time to get back to you and help you with this.

KS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2016 Dec 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Torishiro,

The issue has been resolved from our end, can you please confirm from your side regarding the working of the CC.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rajashree,

Thank you for your Help! It got fixed, so the payment for the last month ist payed. But 10minutes Ago I became an Email that there is the exact same issue with the new Payment.

Could you please fix it again?

Regards Victoria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to close adobe account and cancel all payments and cancel adobe services!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can open dispute for cancel payment. paypal always protect their customers especialy buyers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines