• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS5

Jan 14, 2013 Jan 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I purchased Adobe Photoshop CS5 in 2011 when I was finishing my Degree. I have the student/teacher edition. I loaded it onto my laptop which is now really old and have just recently purchased a new laptop. I would like to transfer Photoshop from my old laptop to my new one, how can I go about this please?

Kind Regards

Sarah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2013 Jan 14, 2013

open ps on your old computer and click help>deactivate (assuming you no longer wish to use it on your old computer).  you are allowed two installations/activations with your 1 license and you are allowed to use your student edition even if you are no longer a student.

then install and activate on your new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open ps on your old computer and click help>deactivate (assuming you no longer wish to use it on your old computer).  you are allowed two installations/activations with your 1 license and you are allowed to use your student edition even if you are no longer a student.

then install and activate on your new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So by deleting Photoshop on my old laptop, I will definitly be able to then upload it onto my new laptop?

I have got to do that in order to have it on my new laptop?

So I cant leave photoshop on my old one aswell as having it on my new one?

Thank you

Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

again, you are allowed two installations/activations with your 1 license and you are allowed to use your student edition even if you are no longer a student.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines