Photoshop Elements 2022 not recognizing my serial number from email

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 2022 not recognizing my serial number from email.  Had downloaded a trial copy but them decided to buy.  Purchased, received confirming emails with serial number, copied the serial number to redemption page, received the message that the serial number was invalid.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try these solutions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

• Make sure that the code you are entering is a redemption code (24-digit alphanumeric code).
  • Make sure that you typed the code correctly. Redemption codes contain both letters and numbers. It's easy to confuse some numbers and letters, such as zero and one with the letters "0" and "I."
  • Make sure that you're entering the code at the correct redemption site. Be sure that you enter the code at the redemption site noted on your insert, card, or email.  Go to Redeem a redemption code for subscription retail products or Redeem your purchase for non-subscription retail products.
  • Try redeeming the code from a different browser. Access your account information. You may have your subscription or product available and registered in your Adobe account. For more information on your Adobe ID account, see Manage your Adobe ID account.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines