• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements and Premier Element 14 says it is in trial mode with 32,676 days left

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my purchased elements 14 products have suddenly started saying they are in trial mode with something like 32,676 days left. I have tried reactivating the software but the problem has returned. I'm running windows 10.

Oh, and both programs seem to have returned to their default state.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well a trial period of about 89 years is effectively not enough to try out the software! 🙂

serious now: did you change the computers clock?

Did the purchase happen from an authorized dealer? Not that you purchased a cracked version of the program! I remember very darkly that some cracks simply changed the evaluation periode to something very big.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, nothing changed on the hardware (no clock setting) and it was purchased from Currys in the UK which is the largest electrical stores in the UK. JUst a licence key and then you download and activate via adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines