• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements & The Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Photoshop Elements as part of the Creative Cloud! It may seem like Photoshop CS users don't need Elements, but many of us create products, tutorials and training for both programs and would really like the benefit of having it included with the rest of the Creative Cloud offerings. It's not an expensive program compared to the rest, but would be a really nice value added option to those of us subscribing. Thank you for your consideration.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Right now Adobe does not have any announcement regarding including premier elements in Adobe CC.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2015 Oct 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 It's much easier to use the Elements!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 06, 2015 Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1, Adobe CC is very expensive, why can't they include Elements....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bravo Adobe! 3 years of people asking for the same thing and not a single useful action on your part.  Way to listen to your customers.  Maybe if we keep asking they'll finally add it in 2050.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I Like abmind more than once? Adobe's whole new "customer support" (as far as listening to our wants & needs) ever since Creative Cloud started has been abysmal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2015 Oct 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add me to the list of CC customers wanting Elements in our *FULL CC* subscription and confused why they're not already there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 06, 2015 Nov 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto to those above,   -PLEASE-   include Photoshop Elements  in creative cloud. I'm teaching a class that contains people with different versions of photoshop, from 5 & 6 and now Elements. Things are in different places, and named differently in Elements and it would help me tremendously to have Elements on my machine!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2015 Nov 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't buy CC just because I don't want to buy both CC and Elements, so I'll stick with Elements only. You lose money. You lose customers. Your call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2015 Dec 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am considering CC but im still unsure it would have tipped me 100% if Elements where also included

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2015 Dec 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, please, please add PSE to CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add me to the list who would like Elements to CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2016 Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

add me to the list of cc user who whant elements as part of cc!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2016 Mar 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes...I work in television design and have many news and digital producers accessing Photoshop Elements templates to create graphics, built by our design team.  Please add Elements to CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I agree. I am a designer and teacher and when I instruct Photoshop I usually have students using Elements. It would be great to be able to show how-to in both programs. I also could use it to know what their options are so I'm not teaching in the dark... Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

really this is silly choice that they want extra money for these elements products. they have to add them to cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just agreeing with everyone!  ADD ELEMENTS TO CC!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2016 Apr 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be out of the office from April 14 through April 20. I will return messages when I return to work on April 21. Please feel free to leave me a voicemail at 303-202-5859 if that works best for you.

I do not know if I'll have cell service but if there is an emergency you can try calling 720-320-3929 and leave a message. If you are having an emergency with a website or email that I host/manage, you can call tech support at name.com at 303-459-6012 and provide them with your domain name (hosted under Acme Design account). They cannot assist with outside registrars (ex: GoDaddy domain name issues or hosting). If you cannot login to your Admin or there are error messages on your site (that I host/manage) you can email Bruce@duckbytes.net (he cannot assist with email issues).

Thank you,

Jeannette Stutzman

Acme Graphic Design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2016 May 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here! Here! I as well would like these added. Vote is in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot agree more! For me,Elements would be  enough In the few occasions when Lightroom alone isn't enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is four years old!  We must complain this in the media or on Facebook and Twitter. It's more than obvious that nothing in this little thread is being seen by anyone at Adobe who cares less about their users needs.  This user's forum is nothing more than a pacifier to keep the users busy thinking that we mean something to Adobe, who is like "Big Business" or Big Farma, that's the problem with this country.  The bigger you are, the less you care and the less anyone little user can make any difference, because nothing else matters to Big Business except their bottom line... The Almighty Dollar!  Someone who know's how please start a "I want my Elements in CC" page on Facebook. or an "Adobe doesn't listen to it's users at all" page!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2016 Aug 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another vote for Elements to be included in CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another vote for Elements to be added to Creative Cloud. Is there any plan to do so?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, please ADD ELEMENTS TO CC!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2016 Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pleaseeeee add!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2016 Sep 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I agree totally. Please add the photoshop elements to the Adobe Creative Suite. I am a beginner and learning and constantly run into needing the "elements". it would be very helpful. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2016 Oct 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree as well.

Please add Elements software to CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines