• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements & The Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
May 13, 2012 May 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Photoshop Elements as part of the Creative Cloud! It may seem like Photoshop CS users don't need Elements, but many of us create products, tutorials and training for both programs and would really like the benefit of having it included with the rest of the Creative Cloud offerings. It's not an expensive program compared to the rest, but would be a really nice value added option to those of us subscribing. Thank you for your consideration.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Right now Adobe does not have any announcement regarding including premier elements in Adobe CC.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 03, 2014 Nov 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to see Elements added to CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also wish Elements was on the Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2014 Nov 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to vote but it said I was entering a restricted area even after I logged in. I would like to vote that Elements (both Premiere and Photoshop) be added to CC!! Please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2015 Jan 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two more votes for Elements, please.  I have CC and I just bought my daughter CC for her new mac.  While she uses Photoshop, for simpler things she says she prefers to use elements.  She had both on the previous windows install, but we shouldn't have to buy additional products just to get the PS lite version!

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I agree PS Elements is becoming very popular with senior photographers who want a little more but not the whole hog of PS so it is seems to me a natural progression for it to be included in the whole CC package ... Personally I use the whole package so pay the premium & very happy with it & I know in our group there are many who would jump at Elements in CC. It is also more convenient for training/ers if it is all together. So come on Adobe think hard about it please ... as you can see there are a lot more people you could get on board!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2015 Feb 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fully agree with the requests above, please include PS Elements in Creative Cloud! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2015 Feb 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and another vote, can't believe it's missing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thumb Up for the elements family!

I'm on cloud and love It but if Iììd add an elements family for "NON PROFESSIONAL" works... I'd love It 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys i have a question i dont have the actual software for photoshop. So if i subscribe with this 9.99 with i get the software aswell ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The $9.99/month Photographer subscription includes Lightroom and Photoshop Creative Cloud edition. It does not include Photoshop Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015 Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would love to have this included. Elements has everything I need to teach middle schoolers the basics without any distractions. Please add it to the cloud. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2015 Jun 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please add Elements!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2015 Jun 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a Creative Cloud subscriber too and would love it if Photoshop Elements was included!! Come on Adobe!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with a group of Senior Citizens.  Our Club can not afford the regular updates but could get good value with the Creative Cloud.  Please consider...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be of financial benefit to have Elements added to CC I am already paying for Photoshop and adding PP would make it very expensive where as adding a couple of pounds a month onto my payments for Elements would be OK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree!  Element should be part of Adobe Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now Adobe does not have any announcement regarding including premier elements in Adobe CC.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's simply outrageous that we pay LOTS of money to Adobe and cannot have simple, automated functions. I mean, the more I pay the more work I have to do? If I pay for professional version, why can't I have the simple features?

I can't believe people are asking for this since 2012 and still haven't got anything. It just doesn't make any sense the way it is!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will add one more vote to adding the Photoshop Elements to the CC.  I've been using it since the organizer and Elements were two separate programs.  I'm not a fan of Lightroom, but don't need the high-tech of the full version of Photoshop.  Photoshop Elements has met my needs perfectly.  Rumor has it, that Elements will be discontinued because Adobe wants everyone to switch to Lightroom.  Combine the features into one program and make it so the screen isn't all black and I might consider switching, but until then no CC for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2015 Aug 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! CC Mac subscriber who needs Elements for my secondary PC. I often make PC screen grabs for training purposes. Don't need full Photoshop for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I use Lightroom and PS frequently, but in a lot of cases (espacially when working on a notebook), PSE would be more than welcome for quick edits of for making Facebook covers or photo presentations. That's a feature which is only available in PSE13 for the moment.

Giving Creative Cloud members access to PSE13 seems only fair, as this is supposed to be the light-version of PS.

So... one extra vote for that 🙂

Nath

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES, Please add Elements 14 to CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another vote here!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2015 Oct 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1   I have a full subscription to Creative Cloud, but often find that PS Elements simplifies my workflow for certain tasks.  Especially the Cookie Cutter tool in Elements.  I'd love to see PS Elements included in the full CC package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines