• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop will not update or install, FAIL ERROR CODE 403

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An update of Photoshop failed, as does an install, both with Error Code 403.

I have followed the help directives to check Creative Cloud product install logs, and do not have any ERROR or FATAL code that would stop an install.

I have created and sent a log file, and await response, but why has Adobe made in so hard to reinstall Photoshop for customers, forcing us to use Creactive Cloud when there's an issue, and how long are we expected to wait for resolution as paying customers? 

Is there anywhere we can seek quicker response, from Adobe itself?

Kev.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kev, Error 403 often occurs because the computer is not able to reach our servers successfully. However, you can use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/download-update-errors.html#troubleshoot_network_connectiv... to resolve most connection errors.

Please be aware that submitting logs did not start any investigation from us. If you would like direct assistance with resolving the connection error, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  At the time of this posting, I do not see any active support cases under the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines