• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop won't download

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had my laptop rebuilt which means I need to reinstall photoshop but every time I try to do that is stalls at 9% download.  haven't found much helpful on the forums and it seems there isn't a way to contact Adobe with specific queries.  Anyone got thoughts on what the problem is bearing in mind the hard drive has been replaced so has not had photoshop on it before?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Hi Jeremyb7657802,

As you have mentioned that your computer's hard drive had to replaced and now the your Adobe Photoshop isn't installing and is stuck at 9%.

I would suggest you to perform all the steps given under "SOLUTION 2" in the following help document : "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app , after this delete all the contents of temp folder and then try again.

For more help please share the version of Photoshop you are trying to install also t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremyb7657802,

As you have mentioned that your computer's hard drive had to replaced and now the your Adobe Photoshop isn't installing and is stuck at 9%.

I would suggest you to perform all the steps given under "SOLUTION 2" in the following help document : "Failed to install" error received when installing Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app , after this delete all the contents of temp folder and then try again.

For more help please share the version of Photoshop you are trying to install also the computer's operating system and version with us.

Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you got a more detail error, please refer to Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and install issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I talk to someone in person

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CM37897273lbt1 

have you successfully installed the cc desktop app? 

if yes, update your cc desktop app, first.  they start the install.

if not, install the correct cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

then use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines