• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

plan change

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I change my adobe premiere pro account from monthly plan to year plan? thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

You should be able to change your plan by signing in to your Cloud account and clicking Manage Plan > Switch Plan

Upgrade or change your Creative Cloud plan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uri:

As far as the forums go, this question should probably go in the Creative Cloud forums (Adobe Creative Cloud ).

Although, I'd go ahead and start a chat.  To do this, follow this link Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud  and then click "Let's chat." toward the bottom of the page.

When it comes to paying the bill, I'm familiar with the Individual Plans.  I'm pretty sure it's always an annual plan that's billed monthly; however, you should be able to pay for a full year in advance.  I've seen the Academic plans available at an annual price through authorized vendors, but not the standard plan.

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is indeed posted in the wrong forum, because this is a Captivate forum.

I will move your question to a more appropriate location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be able to change your plan by signing in to your Cloud account and clicking Manage Plan > Switch Plan

Upgrade or change your Creative Cloud plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines