Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro: no activation authorised after upgrading my PC from XP to WIN 7

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2015 Mar 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just upgraded my PC with WIN 7 instead of WIN XP.

I followed all instructions (back-up, etc.) to restart properly my PC, including a "windows.old" folder.

Unfortunately, I did not de-activate the existing Premiere Pro before doing that! Since it is the same PC and the same disk C (not formated) on which I re-install this program, I thought that Premiere Pro could identify this situation of re-installation on same disk...

And unfortunately I had the message related to activation limited numbers.

My question is: Is it any operation  to help recovering the existing activation (e.g. in the windows-old folder)? or a telephone number (in France) where I can explain my problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's another link you can try

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2015 Mar 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Jerry for your help; I went through both links, and understand that I am in the described situation of "Changed my Computer hardware before deactivating".

OK then I follows the link "contact us" but

Either telephone number in France (0171230196) is a machine recommending to go to link "www.adobe.com/getsupport", and recommendation is made to "Contact us"

Or following link "www.adobe.com/goactivation" brings me to the same result!

I am turning round... The Chat line does not operate, then your Forum is the only way to obtain help!

Have you any possibility to give me a telephone number with a real operator, not a machine, or an email adress?

Thank you

Francis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines