• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems Installing Adobe Creative Cloud on New PC (Acer Predator Helios Neo 18, Windows 11)

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I recently purchased a new Acer Predator Helios Neo 18 PC with the following specifications:

Processor: Intel Core i9-14900HX
RAM: 64GB DDR5
SSD: 2TB
Graphics card: RTX 4070
Operating system: Windows 11 Home, version 23H2, build 22631.3737

I am trying to install Adobe Creative Cloud, but I keep receiving errors indicating that the application is missing or damaged. I have already tried the following steps without success:

Used AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe to clean the system.
Uninstalled and manually deleted all Adobe-related files.
Tried installing individual apps directly (e.g., Photoshop).
Tried installing through the Microsoft Store.
Copied and pasted the installed files from the old PC (both in "Program Files (x86)" and "Program Files").
Cleaned the registry files with CCleaner.
I also tried changing the system language to English, as one of the errors mentioned an issue with the "lang." Despite all these attempts, I still receive errors during installation. Attached is a screenshot of one of the errors I receive.

Some specific errors include:

• "FindFirstFile failed: errno=3"
  • "UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION: elem is not defined"

Does anyone have suggestions on how to resolve this issue? If I can't resolve it on my own, how can I open a ticket with Adobe support to get assistance?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from cc desktop bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines