• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE9 reinstall - Where to get download.

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2011 Dec 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download for PSE9....Where the heck is it? I've got my key. My hard drive crashed and need to reinstall. Help on this topic is dismal.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2011 Dec 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amthemtx you will need to log into your account on Adobe.com to download the software again.  If you complete the following steps it will allow you to locate the download link:

1. Go to Adobe.com.
  2. Click Sign In (in the upper right corner).
  3. Enter your Adobe ID and password, and then click Sign In.
  4. Click My Orders and then Order History.
  5. Locate the order number, and click the Download link in the Downloads column.
  6. Start the download by doing one of the following:
  7. Click Download and follow the onscreen instructions.
  8. Click Akamai Download Manager and follow the onscreen instructions.
  9. Click Alternate Download Method, and then click the .7z and .exe files (Windows) or the .dmg file (Mac OS) to download the software to your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased software disc from a store. It was corrupt and never worked. I used my key from the physical product to activate the trial version. I registared my product with Adobe - I did everything, right.

I don't have a historical order since I purchased a retail disc  (but had to download and activate trial version due to install error on disc). So all I have is my registration in my profile - which apparently does not mean much.

Why can't Adobe post a link to PSE9 or send me one? This is frustrating to no end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2011 Dec 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

http://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-9-premiere-elements-9-direct-download-links.html#more-1...

These links are direct to adobe servers, but follow the directions on the page for it to work right.

After you download be sure to save the download to a cd/dvd for future use as these links may not be good forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines