• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Branched from What happens to the apps if I cancel?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incredible business model.... I had a paid subscription to CC All Apps for the last 2 years and today while on with Tech support they de-activated my account.....although they have been taking the fee from my account for 2 years. Then they sent me an e-mail saying that I cancelled.  I'm near the end of a large Premiere Pro-After Effects-Media Encoder  project and am hoping not to lose my work. What happens if I un-install...... and sign up again.  No one seems to be able to explain or re-activate my account.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cancel, uninstall or remove in anyy way your CC Apps, as long as you don't delete your project files, you wont loose anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have branched this to a new topic for you.

Why did you cancel your CC subscription in the middle of a project?   For me, that would be unthinkable.

The software stops working when you cancel but your project files are still on your computer and so is the software until you uninstall it with your OS.   But it sounds more like you need to re-activate your subscription so you can continue work on your project.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy, timothya74743699 claims tech support deactivated...

timothya74743699 : you only need to reactivate either by „tech support“ (where they really Adobe tech support or did they take control over your machine after ... skype or google contact???) or by buying a new subscription. No need to uninstall/reinstall.

Edit: Just to clarify: Google or skype contact means imposters and that means that your machine is probably compromised...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming this was a legitimate session with Adobe tech support agent and not somebody pretending to be Adobe, the only reasons I can think of for de-activating a subscription are a) customer request or  b) a payment problem (expired credit card,, etc...).

timothya74743699  should log-in to his  Adobe Account  to check the status.   Nobody here can do that since we don't work for Adobe.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You‘re right. A third reason may be a misunderstanding.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines