• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-install Adobe creative suite 6

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2024 Sep 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My old laptop hardware issue and I already deactivate Adobe Creative Suite 6. I would like to Re-install Adobe Creative Suite 6 in new laptop and try add the serial no to my new adobe account but it show. "This serial number is already in use". Please help. 

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your old computer had to be updated to meet adobe's security requirements when you deactivated cs6 so that deactivation would be communicated ti adobe's deactivation servers.

at this point you'd have to use another computer with an activated cs6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had press deactivated cs6 in old computer and cannot use anymore and trying to install to new computer. During the installation, request me login adobe account, after that key in the serial no.  It say "This serial number you entered has been revoked. This product cannot be licensed. Please contact customer support." I press the customer support, it request me to to buy new subcription. I try to go to my adobe account and put the serial no.  it show. "This serial number is already in use". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2024 Sep 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had press deactivated cs6 in old computer and cannot use anymore and trying to install to new computer. During the installation, request me login adobe account, after that key in the serial no.  It say "This serial number you entered has been revoked. This product cannot be licensed. Please contact customer support." I press the customer support, it request me to to buy new subcription. I try to go to my adobe account and put the serial no.  it show. "This serial number is already in use". 

By @victor_2588

The serial has been revoked and already in use are 2 completely different errors. Revoked means it was likely a copy that was not purchased not directly through Adobe and was potentially purchased through a reseller that may have improperly sold licenses. The serial number is already in use has to do with activations. You would not get both responses on the same license number. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2024 Sep 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ben M, the serial number is not revoked, per your messages.  revocation is very different from excess activation count messages.

@victor_2588 

again, you must use a different computer with an activated cs6.  if that's impossible, it's impossible to regain an activation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines