• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling Adobe Creative Suite 4 Student edition Missing serial number. Help!

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2012 Jan 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there I am in desperate need of help.
I have a Adobe creative suite 4 design premium student edititon. My laptop was having some issues recently and I took it to the genius bar (it's a mac book pro running os x 10.6 8) and they decided to replace the hard drive despite it not being old. I'm now having to reinstall all my software. iwork was fine but when it came to my adobe suite I couldn't find the serial number. I have checked my account for it and for some reason it's not there anymore. I already went through the process of proving i'm a student so on for the serial number so I assume it's just a case of a member of adobe finding my details and the serial number? If any one could help I would really appreciate it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shonacannon I would recommend that you review the Student and Teacher edition portion of the Find a serial number document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have looked at it and whenever I get through it to the adobe customer support portal I end up with

'We're sorry, we encountered an error processing your request.'

i'll try the eligibility verification form but I feel like i'm going round in circles with no clear help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2012 Jan 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can provide additional information about how you purchased the software I can better guide you towards the correct option.  Did you purchase the software directly from Adobe or a reseller?  Also what region are you in?  Are you in North America or another region?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i bought it from an apple store in 2010 in scotland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For UK and Europe you will want to login at https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/support/index.cfm?event=portal&loc=en_gb.  Once you are logged in you will want to locate the case you used to submit your proof of eligibility.  The serial number should be within the case notes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot 2012-01-04 at 18.56.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my text wasn't included above. I just said that that's where your page takes me.

Also I feel like you are taking me to the case page which I have explained shows nothing. I'll will post it below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen shot 2012-01-04 at 19.00.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shonacannon at this point I would recommend contacting our support team.  I am unable to assist you further without additional personal information which should not be shared in a public setting.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/tuMwkC.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines