• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seeing that the full suite subscription is now $29.99 is a real kick in the groin.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ya'll. I can't help but speak highly of the programs included in the suite - really. Premiere Pro, Photoshop, LightRoom; they all are phenomenal programs that can handle even the wildest of projects, and they work together flawlessly. Having come from Sony Vegas a while back, I'm still to this day blown away by the capabilities of this suite.

I passed this information on to a family member of mine and told them about the wild wonders of CC, and suggested it to him as a great option for the projects and ideas he wished to bring to life. I warned him that the prices weren't at all great- they were rather expensive for all of the programs needed, and it was ridiculous that picking a handful of programs out (while leaving the programs that would never be installed, let alone opened) and having a price assessed on them per month was not an option. I bit the bullet on the $52.xx/month (before taxes, $55.90 overall) price point some time ago. I am extremely unhappy that while I pay $55.90 a month, his offer was for $29.99/mo for ALL programs. What gives? I'm currently on hold (20 minutes and counting) waiting to speak with an actual human being on the support line, hoping to get this figured out. It is starting to feel as if once we are subscribers, we mean less than potential new customers. What a sad day in the industry if that is truly the case!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sent to me on Nov 10, 2020. . . 

Get the All Apps plan for just US$29.99/mo. Offer ends November 12th.

[Edited by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the time of year when we see super discounts & "Black Friday Specials."  However, they are typically for NEW subscribers only. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines