• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in issue to Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2024 Oct 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had and using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 and have the license number which is good through 12/31/2026. A few days ago when I tried to open it kept wanting me to sign in, which I did then it asked for the serial number which I provided then the screen goes right back to sign in. I signed into the adobe website and it lists my product and serial number showing purchased date and expiration date. I already went through comments and uninstalled and re-installed, still having the same issues.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2024 Oct 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where did you purchase a 2020 license that expires in 6 years?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2024 Oct 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Through Techsoup, we are a non-profit.:

Thank you for requesting your Adobe donation through TechSoup.

Your Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 for Windows request, number 2895301, has been approved and is now ready for download and installation.

Serial Number

Each serial number below will allow you to install one product on one computer.

XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX-

Please note: The license for this product will expire on December 1, 2026. After that date, you will not be able to use the product unless you obtain a new license.

Download Your Software

1. Go to the Acrobat Pro download page.
  2. Click the download link for either the Windows or the macOS version of Acrobat Pro.
  3. Open the file you downloaded to run the installer, which will extract the rest of the installation files.
  4. In the folder created by extraction, navigate to the Setup installer icon, double-click it, and follow the installation instructions.

Installation Notes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2024 Oct 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

contact techsoup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines