• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stuck on trial mode with my master collection, & can't find the serial.

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2014 Sep 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand here. I bought the CS6 Master Collection via my college store 3 years ago, and yesterday Adobe has asked me to input my serial code. Unfortunately, my software doesn't show up when I go into my account, so my serial isn't there, and the email that the troubleshooter said should be in my inbox isn't there either. Is there a way I can verify myself and have the serial resent to my email? I'm not sure how I'd go about that, but I'd be willing to try whatever is necessary. Thank you for any help that can be provided!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EmmaWel,

You can retrieve the serial number for your Cs6 Master collection through Adobe.com.

Please refer to the help document below:

Find your serial number quickly

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well this is what I mean, I already went through the troubleshooter. After I went through the whole thing with no success, I came here. Thank you for the effort though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines