• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Version of CS5 - New Computer

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I purchased a student version of CS5 in 2009.  Now, I have a new computer and would like to transfer the product from my old computer to my new computer.  I no longer have access to my student email to get the product serial number.  I do have my original order number from Adobe.  I have tried chat for help and was supposed to receive a follow up answer in 24-48 hours, but never recieved the response.  I have called the 800 number and a recording says "phone support not available for your product." Can anyne here help?  Thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dianne

You can find your serial number here : Find your serial number quickly

For downloading CS5 you may refer to Download CS5 products

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - I tried to log in t Adobe with my old student email, I couldn't remember the password.  If I click "forgot password" they will send something to my student email.  I can get into my old student email, but all old emails are gone and it isn't letting new emails in.  Is there a way to find the serial number in the product itself?  I viewed the properties when I was chatting with support and found a number that was listed as "serial number" but it was only 20 digits and the guy I was chatting with said it needs to be 24 digits.  Is it possible that serial numbers in 2009 were only 20 digits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Serial number is of 24 digits.

Please provide your Adobe ID so that I can check the details.

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the time, I used my student email: dthompson12@mail.greenriver.edu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dianne

You should have received a product number , which will be written on the box.

Go to Identit-e 2.0 and enter your product number, from there you will get the serial number.

Follow : Redemption code help

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Varun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm... ok, I was assuming I downloaded it from Adobe - if it was a disk in a box, I'll have to keep looking.  I really can't remember either way.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines