• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Switching from OS X To windows 8.1

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I needed to change my platform from Mac Os X to windows 8.1 and would like to have my key provided to the windows platform.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop?

You're permitted two installations at any one time but if you want to keep it to one, you should sign out to deactivate that copy on the system. (Help > Sign Out on the menu bar.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ArtistMacint.

Please click on the below link to exchange a product key.

Exchange a product for a different language or platform version

~Mrinmay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Download and Install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With PS CC, you can have it on either OS, but with CS6, you have to contact Adobe and do a platform swap. For any earlier version of PS, you're out of luck. Adobe will only swap with CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Originally i had the CS5. And Adobe CS6 Extended, i currently have 1 copy of CS6 Extended installed on my OS X. Checking the new licensing keys they had upgraded my CS 6 Extended to CS 13.0 So is the 13.0 Also known as adobe CC? It's been a long time since i last upgraded my Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines