• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Adobe software you are using is not genuine. ERROR!

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased my Adobe CS6 at the Apple store a few years back and I've used it without issue up until now. Today I received a pop-up that indicated my software is not genuine. It is. I attempted to contact support and I was directed to the forums.

Why did i receive this error message and how am I supposed to fix it?

Thanks

OS X Version 10.11.6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Kn47993633 I am sorry that you are facing the error that the serial number is not genuine.  For more details regarding the error see Invalid or revoked serial numbers .  Please do contact our support team directly at Adobe Genuine Software .  If the current computer is not able to establish a chat session then please use an alternate computer, smartphone, or tablet to begin the chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have alerted staff, because we can't help you on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kn,

Have you already contacted us here? http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html Our account experts will be able to help you out most efficiently!

Warning that software is not genuine http://www.adobe.com/genuine.html

Adobe software is not genuine pop-up AGAIN!

Has anyone had a POP-UP problem? I get a pop-up window that tells me the adobe software I have is no...

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajashree

I had already visited that link and read those threads before I asked this question.. and then I attempted to reach out to Adobe support but was redirected to the forums. Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kn47993633 I am sorry that you are facing the error that the serial number is not genuine.  For more details regarding the error see Invalid or revoked serial numbers .  Please do contact our support team directly at Adobe Genuine Software .  If the current computer is not able to establish a chat session then please use an alternate computer, smartphone, or tablet to begin the chat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines