• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Photoshop Elements and Acrobat licenses from old to new laptop

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am considering purchasing licenses for Photoshop Elements and Acrobat Pro  Education editions (not Subscription) .

I will install on a leased laptop . I will need to transfer the above programs onto a new laptop in 12 months when my current lease expires. My question is- Can this be done under the license agreement ? The information from the retailer is not clear.  

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Licenses for all Adobe software are tied to an individual, not to a computer. You can reinstall and re-activate on different machines provided you keep within the limits on concurrent use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Dave said, you'll want to sign out/deactivate on the leased computer as well.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/download-install-acrobat-new-computer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep your installation disks & serial numbers in a safe place. De-activate and uninstall Adobe software from the leased computer before you turn it in. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new software is only downlodable as the new laptops dont have discs drives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

External optical readers are cheap.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines