• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Subscriptions One Account

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with my account. I have tried to get help from Support three times and for hours, but possibly because of language barriers I can't get a clear answer on what to do. I am always told they are going to bump it up the chain and then I get an email saying it is solved.

I have an educational subscription to CC from work associated with my work email. I am given the opportunity to purchase another license to put on my home computer and I did so but the new one is linked to my work email making it impossible to update my CC at work. So it seems like there are two subscriptions on my account. If I cancel the one I bought I am unable to buy it again meaning I can put it on my computer at work. I really just want to have the one I bought transferred to another email.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks so much.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need two different accounts for two subscriptions.  you need two different adobe ids (ie, two different email addresses that you control) for two different accounts.

gmail and hotmail are free email accounts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad, thanks,

I do have two different adobe id's and different emails I can use. The trouble is how do I transfer one subscription to the other adobe id? I believe that is what I need to do. These are the two subscriptions I have on my account but when I redeemed the second one it was linked to my work ID. I hope that makes sense.

Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 12.38.48 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't think you can without adobe's help.  if that's incorrect you can do it via Manage your Creative Cloud membership where you would cancel one subscription in the account with the screenshot and start a new subscription in your other account.

however, you might incur a penalty when you cancel unless adobe support can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know if there is a different way to contact them, something maybe regionally? I have been at this for so long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, chat's the only way i know unless you flag staff in the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to just cancel one account and buy it again, but I am able to only purchase once a year because it is an educational version. So I am not sure what to do. I wonder if there is an educational section of support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you believe our country is at a place where the only level of customer support is a chat room run by users and over lorded by an algorithim who can terminate your account if you criticize the company. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Palmasnvstr 

with what do you need help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines