• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to assign license

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue assigning license to a new user, whenever I try to assign an IIllustrator license i am shown this issue:

ERROR

We're sorry. Something seems to be wrong on our end. Please try again later. If this continues to fail, please contact customer support.

Is this issue on really on their end or something wrong with my account settings

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you "assigning" a license? CC no longer has licensing. Are you using enterprise or teams dashboard?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was using Teams dashboard, I contacted support and they assigned the license to the user. I was in a hurry so I didn't ask if the issue was on their side or how to do it  without their help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines