• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download desktop apps on Chromebook

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any other way i would be able to download the creative cloud desktop apps? I am currently in school for Graphic Design and am unable to proceed with my lessons until i have downloaded the creative cloud desktop app, and all i have right now is a Acer Chromebook 15.

Any advice is welcome as i desperately need to find a way to get this complete so i am able to continue with my lesson.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

you need a computer with a full windows or mac os.  chromebook computers don't have full os'es so you can't use desktop apps.

you can use cc services which is what your computer was designed to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need a computer with a full windows or mac os.  chromebook computers don't have full os'es so you can't use desktop apps.

you can use cc services which is what your computer was designed to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so what exactly do you mean by using CC services? I am having the same issue as the question above and this answers was a little vague so could i possibly get some clarification please? Thank you in advance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Andrea25935681t485, per Adobe Creative Cloud | Details and products | Adobe

kglad_0-1662218192191.png

but chromebook users can't use the apps, arguably the main benefit of a cc subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few things you can use online, in a browser, like Portfolio. But none of the main things which make Creative Cloud. Nothing for graphic design. Basically, you don't have what you need. CC apps are high end and don't just need a Mac/Windows computer, they need a high spec computer. Important lesson. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines