• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsure which Apps are included in the photography plan for mobile devices like iPad/phone

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've just signed up for the photography plan  (Initially it's a free seven day trial). I've downloaded the programs for the desktop and then I believe it includes a certain amount of apps for my iPad and/or phone.

When I went into the Mobile tab in the creative cloud app on my desktop I found 22 apps available whereby I send links to my email and then I guess I download it onto my Device from there.

I thought I only had Photoshop for the iPad and Lightroomā€¦ am I mistaken? Are there actually more apps available in this plan? The reason I am confused is under the Desktop tab it clearly marks out which ones are included in my plan and then shows others are available for me to basically add on and pay more for. Under the Mobile tab all 22 are in there together. Some look like quite big apps like illustrator which I would've thought I would've needed to paid for ... Others I'm not actually sure what they are so I'm really unclear as to whether they are freebies included for mobile devices in my plan or not... I'm being a bit impatient as Adobe support is closed just now! If anybody knows what I mean and is able to answer I'd be grateful! Thank you

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Since you were using trial, you were able to use other apps like Illustrator and others, however, you have purchased the Photography plan and with this plan you have access to limited apps.

Please find the list and comparison in this link that will help you understand what is included in this plan:

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Eve1285 

Can you show a screen shot of what you are seeing?

There is an Illustrator for iPad. It's included with any plan that includes Illustrator or you can purchase a subscription to just the iPad version in the Apps store. It is not included with the Photography plan.

The Photograph plan includes PS for desktop, iPad, web (beta), LR, and 20GB Cloud storage. The first four rows in this screen are Adobe apps on my iPad. Some are free; others are not. I

janee_0-1658791972271.jpeg

If all of these are included for you, then I worry that you accidentally subscribed to the all apps plan in addition to the Photography plan. Can you check? Hopefully that's not the case.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Heya thanks Jane, I definitely signed up for the photography plan. Here are the screenshotsā€¦ as you can see on the desk top Page only shows me the apps I am entitled to in the plan and underneath show see extra apps that are available but I know I would have to pay more for. On the Mobile page everything is all lumped  in together which is why I got confused...

Thx

Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 14.33.26.pngScreenshot 2022-07-26 at 14.33.15.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines