• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Untrue device activation limit

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an ongoing problem for months and I just put up with it out of laziness to write here but this is just becoming irritating. I'm only ever using two devices with Adobe and often presented with being asked to sign out of the same device - see screenshot. I even signed out of all devices yesterday and today when I try to use Premiere on my laptop it's asking me to sign out from my PC. 

Any fixes for this other than signing out of all devices and waiting for this issue to come up again within days? 

Screenshot 2022-04-26 at 12.13.27.png

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was an issue several years ago. Since then, I haven't seen this.

Please give us more info about your OS and version. Please note, we will need the correct exact version. “The latest” is of no use, as we can't check if that is true.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also getting this error even though I'm signing in from the same device. Windows 10 Home OS Build 19044.2486, Adobe Creative Cloud version 5.9.0.372

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines