• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrading from CS4

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  A decade ago, a non-profit I was volunteering for bought CS4 Web from TechSoup (I think) for me.  It still works just fine for what I do with it.  I just use Photoshop and Acrobat, mostly.  But it's getting hard to find support when I can't remember how to do something, which is more and more often these days.  Note that I had trouble finding an appropriate forum to post this question in!  So I thought I'd try to find out if I can upgrade.  Is there a way to purchase an old version of CS that is available without taking a chance on some used version from EBay?!  I am retired now and on a fixed income.  I used these products now and then:  Trying to fix up old photos for my church or my fellow veterans, cleaning up a document for the church website, or just brightening up a photo for my FB page.  I don't want a monthly subscription  bill for something I don't even use monthly.  Is Adobe no longer viable for casual users?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll have to look elsewhere. At this point you really have no options other than a subscription. If you want something affordable, try Affinity Photo.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines