• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I download the Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student and Teacher Edition?

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2011 I purchased Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended Student and Teacher Edition (Mac,English) for download, but I'm now having to reinstall it on my computer, and I can't seem to figure out where to download the student/teacher edition in particular, only the normal version(which I tried for the heck of it, and found it won't accept my serial number). Any help in locating this version would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Normally the only difference between normal and student/teacher versions is in the license, not the software.  Make sure you are trying to use the serial number on the correct version/named suite. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally the only difference between normal and student/teacher versions is in the license, not the software.  Make sure you are trying to use the serial number on the correct version/named suite. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha ha! I'm so sorry. I figured it out. Turns out I was using my order number instead of my serial number. It was late and I got stupid stressing with all the things I needed to reinstall on my computer. Thank you for your help. Knowing that there's no difference between normal and student/teacher snapped my brain in place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you get it to download. I have tried numerous times on numerous computers/systems (various internet connections) and alwyas get an error that part of it is missing. I have tried chat and they could care less. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines