• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which platform for my product Adobe Photshop Lightroom 4.0? Windows or MAC or both?

Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir or Madam,

When I have a glance to the Adobe products that I have purchased on Adobe's website I see wirtten "several platform" ("plusieurs" I have the French website interface) for PLR4.

It is working correctly on Windows, but is it working correctly too on Apple MAC with my Windows license? Because it is written "several platform" for only this product in my Adobe account althought it is only written Windows for all the other products that I have already bought at Adobe.

Thank you for your reply

Yours faithfully

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Hi Ronan,

Adobe photoshop lightroom that you have under your account is for Multi-platform (Mac and Windows).

so you can install it on both mac and windows computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronan,

Adobe photoshop lightroom that you have under your account is for Multi-platform (Mac and Windows).

so you can install it on both mac and windows computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronan,

pls we need yr help if possible,,,we're writing fm Italy..so pls sorry for my english...we're changing system fm window to Mac...What can we do? we're using Photoshop and ligtroom on window system with regular contract...now wiyh a Mac System we need to change all contract? we have to change id name ...pasworrd...etc...

is still valid contract fm win to mac?

thanks for yr help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I think you will need a new license number to migrate from Photoshop on Windows to MAC.

But for Lightroom it should be ok to migrate from Windows to MAC if I believe what is recorded in my Adobe account.

I think that you do not need to change id , name, password, etc. but only the license number for Photoshop and not for Lightroom if it is the same thing that it is in my Adobe account.

I would like to mention that I do not have a single Photoshop software, but the suite Production Premium CS6 that is incorporating Photoshop CS6. So, perhap's I am wrong. You should contact the Adobe customer department of your country by phone.

Adobe Premiere Elementsxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx14Plusieurs4 février 2016
Adobe Creative Suite Production Premiumxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx6.0Win11 août 2014
Adobe Dreamweaverxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxCS5.5Win12 février 2014
Adobe Creative Suite Production Premiumxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxCS4Win16 juin 2013
Adobe Dreamweaverxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx12.0Win27 mai 2013
Adobe Acrobatxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx10.0Win19 décembre 2012
Adobe Photoshop Lightroomxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx4.0Plusieurs3 avril 2012
Adobe Creative Suite Production Premiumxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx5.5Win3 avril 2012
Adobe Premiere Proxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx5.5Win2 avril 2012
Adobe OnLocationxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxCS3Win13 décembre 2008
Adobe Encorexxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxCS3Win13 décembre 2008
Adobe Premiere Proxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxCS3Win26 septembre 2008
Adobe Dreamweaverxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxCS3Win6 mai 2008
Adobe Acrobatxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx8.0Win6 mai 2008

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

we're using Photoshop and ligtroom on window system with regular contract...

Are you a Cloud member? If so, Cloud apps can be used on both Windows and Mac.

If Creative Suite, which version? CS6 can be swapped to Mac. Earlier versions cannot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines