• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You've been signed out

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently formatted my HD and started a clean install of Windows 7 64bit.

A couple of days ago I installed CC logged in and installed Acrobat Pro with no problems. This morning I need Photoshop so I tried to login to CC and it told me an update was available and it wouldn't let me continue without installing it. So I installed it and restarted my PC. Then when I started CC it asked login details again  as soon as I enter them I get "You've been signed out". I have tried at leaset 10 more times. Still I can't get logged in. I have tried changing my password though my account on the adobe website but no joy with new password either. I have uninstalled Acrobat & Creative cloud manager deleting relative folders from Appdata and reistalled but still I get "You've been signed out".

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get logged in ?.... deadlines are pressing and I am running out of patience not being able to use software I rely on.

Thanks in advance

Greg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

If you are continuing to experience difficulties with being unable to sign into the Creative Cloud desktop application then please see Unable to sign in to Creative Cloud after latest update - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg and Mueller-Design if you are continuing to face difficulties after applying the update then please contact our support team at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

The update should resolve the difficulties experienced by most Users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am thankfully up and running in the office here. Photoshop installed and illustrator downloading. I haven't had a chance to check it out at home yet but I hope so.

Mike did you try updating all other Adobe stuff like Adobe Air, Flash and Reader. Thats the only other thing I did since Friday.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean and go through the nightmare of last weeks chat with customer service?

7 customers ahead of me, another long afternoon of waiting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not work for me either. Please help us Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could the Air, Flash, reader update I did have any affect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news today? This update did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin there are no additional updates to add.  If you are continuing to experience difficulties after applying the updated patch you will need to contact our support team for a resolution.  They can examine your profile and collect the necessary log files to allow resolution.

If you have not been able to reach a resolution with our support team please feel free to post your case number to this discussion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem and I have tried everything. Uninstall, reinstall, even change my password. I can log on the website but not creative cloud for desktop. Now I get You've been signed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too:

Mac OSX 10.9

I have multiple users set up, a couple of admins and a couple of standard users.

Three out of the four can access CC; one can't - and the one that can't is the one I need most (:

(I thought it might be a rights issue - both admins have no problems, but I am loathed to sign them out and test in case they can't sign in again, so I escalated the user that can't access CC to admin - no joy)

I have tried exiting the CC App and starting it again so that it automatically updates itself as per docs I have read this afternoon - no joy.

I have tried downloading and installing the latest CC App that's available from the CC Download area - no joy.

Judging from what I have read, I am loathed to contact Adobe support - don't fancy going round the houses like everyone else appears to have.

My licence comes up for renewal beginning of December - definitely not renewing if this is still ongoing.

It's so infuriating when a company the size of Adobe can't get this fixed - bring back Macromedia......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having problems signing in on OSX 10.9. On the phone with tech support for 2 hours last week and after uninstalling, re-installing, changing folder names, updating application manager etc etc there was still no fix. After being asked to submit 6 log files I was told that the senior team were going to contact me but still not heard anything from them... luckily I can get into my software but this is poor support from Adobe.

My case number is - Case #0184879993

On the off chance that any member of staff is interested here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also checked the CC App version and it is the latest and greatest version 1.2.1.260 AFAIK - build date 6.11.13.

This morning when I logged into my Mac I had a message from Adobe (CC App I think) asking me to update my account details.

It took me to the sign in page for my account, so I signed in. I was then asked to confirm my details which I did. After clicking on Save and Continue, the next page asked me to confirm my address because the Adobe address look-up couldn't find my address - don't know why, I use address look-up's and my address is found fine.

Anyway, I clicked on Continue in order to use the address I entered, and I was redirected back to the page asking me to confirm my details again - doh!!

Just keep going round and round in circles.

I then clicked on one of the tabs above my account details and just get 404 Errors - wonderful.

Never known anything like it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem as everyone above.  Nothing is resolved on this one.  Having the problem on 10.7.5.

Come on Adobe.  First you send out my Login/Credit Card info to the world and now I cannot use the software you are charging me for.  When I chat, I chat with second-rate staff in far away lands.  Junk.  Junk.  Junk.

What is the resolution here?  I would like to get back to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contacted support again today to find out why I hadn't heard anything for 7 days, was told that they are still looking into the issue... wait another 1-3 business days...

Case #0184879993

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CM_marketing posted this somewhere else and it finally fixed the problem.

Thanks Adobe support for nothing.

"Here is the same procedure, for Mac users:

1: Open Activity monitor from spotlight and end all Adobe related processes. You may find processes like AAMupdater, AAMupdater notifier, Adobe Crash demon process.

2: Open a Finder window, select Go>Go to folder option, type in ~/Library and hit enter.

3: Now navigate to Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/.. folder.

4: Delete opm file under OOBE.

5: Rename OOBE to OOBEold.

6: Check if you have AAMupdater in the same location.

7: Please rename it to AAMupdaterold.

8: Click on gear icon on Creative Cloud desktop app and choose Quit Creative Cloud.

9: Then launch it, sign-in and click on Apps tab."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2013 Nov 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Chopster.

Thanks for passing along CM_marketing fix.

At first it froze CC App, but after a "force quit" CC opened like it should.

I got the same issue yesterday, and I'm pretty disapointed with Adobe for having this issue now for nearly a month!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2013 Nov 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chopster - it worked for me.

Well done Adobe support - you've gone well beyond the call of duty on this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2013 Dec 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I unistalled cc installer and reinstalled from the adobe website and the problem was solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2013 Dec 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funny.  Spent 2 hours on the phone with Adobe and the only way they could get UPDATES working for me was to have me sign into my machine as a ROOT User. 

Just tried your suggestive steps.  It was not exact.  I renamed everything in my OOBE folder as "OLD".

After relaunching Adobe Creative Cloud.....voila!  It worked perfectly.

Thanks for the help on this.  This one has been a problem for about 2 months now for me.  Nice to see it fixed.

In other words....Look about 5 POSTS up the page and following

Chopster

This is the SOLUTION!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still not working for me and we have multiple users/lic at my company.  This technical support at Adobe is just plain worthless. 

I honestly think we need a class action lawsuit to help reimburse everyone for their pain and downtime with all this crap.

My case has been unresolved for months

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2014 Jan 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm with you on that class action suit, I've had this problem since Oct/Nov and nothing has worked least of all Adobe support. I have tried everything and this will work only on my PC at home and not on my work PC. Tried with admin and no luck.

So many hours wasted!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

dont know if this will help, I have also recently experienced this same issue with the "you have been signed out" message on my CC desktop app. im working on Mac OS Mavericks but i went to User Library/Application Support - deleted the entire folder called Adobe. then ran Adobe Cleaner Tool. went back onto creativecloud.com and downloaded the desktop app and it seems to have rectified the problem. all is working as it should.

Hope you all get sorted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES

This did the trick for me. thank you so much. I hope others can get it to work for them also. I feel your pain, exspecialy those who's carrers and person projects have been comprimised.

Good luck and thank you Chopster for your post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also, Premier pro here i come!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2014 Jun 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats the solution for PC users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2016 Sep 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the solution that worked for me. THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines