• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You've been signed out

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently formatted my HD and started a clean install of Windows 7 64bit.

A couple of days ago I installed CC logged in and installed Acrobat Pro with no problems. This morning I need Photoshop so I tried to login to CC and it told me an update was available and it wouldn't let me continue without installing it. So I installed it and restarted my PC. Then when I started CC it asked login details again  as soon as I enter them I get "You've been signed out". I have tried at leaset 10 more times. Still I can't get logged in. I have tried changing my password though my account on the adobe website but no joy with new password either. I have uninstalled Acrobat & Creative cloud manager deleting relative folders from Appdata and reistalled but still I get "You've been signed out".

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get logged in ?.... deadlines are pressing and I am running out of patience not being able to use software I rely on.

Thanks in advance

Greg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

If you are continuing to experience difficulties with being unable to sign into the Creative Cloud desktop application then please see Unable to sign in to Creative Cloud after latest update - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Before the update I was getting the 'internal server error' message - now it's just saying 'you've been signed out' once I sign in. I was on the Adobe support chat service for about two hours and they tried everything they could to help me; they then said my case had been escalated and that I'd receive a call at around 6pm tomorrow (after asking me when was convenient).

I haven't had a call back and I've got university assignments to be getting on with on Lightroom, InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro. I find it astounding that Adobe can simply let people go without these products, let alone design a software package that is unable to sign in its users properly. I've done everything suggested on this thread as well, the patch didn't help one bit.

I thought Adobe Creative Cloud was a premium package designed for professionals? It certainly doesn't feel like that, I don't even feel valued as a customer. I'm frankly well and truly hacked off at Creative Cloud and Adobe already after only using it for a month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2013 Nov 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,  I am out of the office until Monday so I will try this then, but before I do can you tell me if that Adobe application manager has been updated since Friday evening?

I tried installing it on Friday and out of desperation updating Air, flash & acrobat reader. None of it worked. I really would of expected the support team to be canvasing for this sort of info to help get to the bottom of it. Can you give us some sort of clue as to where the problem lies? Is it a server issue, a software conflict or maybe an account problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Holy Crap..............It worked.

Thank you at last!......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2014 Apr 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried nearly all the solutions in this thread and its links. No dice so far. How could Adobe have designed such a poor product? The settings tab is near worthless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me finally after 6 month of trying everything. Here is the chat session.

Hi, we are currently helping other customers in line ahead of you. We'll be with you as soon as possible.

You are now chatting with 'Govardhan'

Govardhan: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.

Govardhan: Hi Mike.

Mike Mueller: hi

Govardhan: I understand that you unable to sign in to Creative Cloud Desktop application and getting error message as "You have been Signed out", is that right?

Mike Mueller: yes since last october

Mike Mueller: hello?

Govardhan: Sorry for the delay.

Govardhan: Thank you for confirming. I will be glad to check and help you with the issue.

Govardhan: Please allow me a moment while I look into your account & verify the details.

Mike Mueller: ok, this only hapens on my work computer, can you review the log file?

Govardhan: Thank you for staying online.

Govardhan: Mike, I will provide you the steps to troubleshoot the issue, please follow the instructions.

Mike Mueller: ok

Govardhan: 1)Please naviagte to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and look for file named hosts inside etc folder.

Govardhan: 2)Copy the hosts file to Desktop and open the same with notepad.

Govardhan: 3)Copy the entire contents and paste it in the chat.

Mike Mueller: this is not the problem but here goes ...3

Mike Mueller: # Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp. # # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows. # # This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name. # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one # space. # # Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual # lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol. # # For example: # #      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server #       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host # localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself. # 127.0.0.1       localhost # ::1             localhost

Govardhan: Thank you.

Mike Mueller: ok

Govardhan: Please open Internet Explorer Browser.

Govardhan: Click on Internet options, click on 'Connections' tab.

Govardhan: In the 'Connections' tab, select 'LAN' settings, you will be able to view the Local area network settings box.

Govardhan: In the 'Connections' tab, select 'LAN' settings, you will be able to view the Local area network settings box.

Govardhan: Then "uncheck" all the other check boxes like 'Use automatic configuration script', 'Use a proxy server' , Bypass proxy server' .

Govardhan: Then click on ok button and close the Internet options window.

Mike Mueller: ok done

Govardhan: Thank you.

Govardhan: Please quit Creative Cloud Desktop application.

Mike Mueller: done

Govardhan: Open Task manager, click on Processes tab, click on Show processes from all users, click on description field to arrange all the Processes  in Alphabetical order.

Govardhan: Close all the Adobe related process like AAMupdater, AAMupdater notifier, Adobe Crash demon process from Task manager.

Mike Mueller: none of these are running

Govardhan: Okay.

Govardhan: Please press Windows+R button together and you will get a run command window, please type-in appdata and hit enter.

Govardhan: Then navigate to Local>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete opm file.

Mike Mueller: Adobe IPC Broker is running

Govardhan: You may ignore that process.

Mike Mueller: done

Govardhan: Now please launch the Creative Cloud Desktop application and try signing in.

Mike Mueller: IF you look at my support records you will see how long I have been trying to resolve this .... AND you did it!!!

Mike Mueller: Amazing

Govardhan: Excellent!

Govardhan: Is the application working properly?

Mike Mueller: Yes, thank you very much... you should get a promotion!

Govardhan: You are welcome and its my pleasure to help you today.

Govardhan: Thank you, Mike.

Govardhan: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Mike Mueller: Yes, do I need to regulary ccheck my internet options for the LAN setting... they may change here

Govardhan: No it is not necessary.

Mike Mueller: thanks again and have a great day!

Govardhan: If you face same issue , you can check with it.

Govardhan: You may receive an email that will contain a link to complete an optional survey to provide your feedback on the support experience. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Govardhan: Thank you for contacting Adobe. Good Bye.

This chat session has ended.
Thank you for contacting Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thansk for the suggestions, but no luck there either. I successfully installed CC on a friend's system on the same network, so I am confident it is some issue with my system's configuation. Can't seem to figure out what else I should try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to see this post.  I experienced the same thing just now.  So after reading the above post all I did was stop Adobe CC... then went to the Local>Adobe>OOBE and deleted the opm file.   I restarted Adobe CC and now all works fine. Thank you Govardhan for this help.  I didn't have to do anything else.  Whew.. I could have jumped through hoops on this one but thanks for saving me some much needed time.  Cheers, Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for posting this, completely saved my life. For anyone wondering I'm running on a Windows 8 machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2014 Apr 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing Photoshop CC yesterday having bought the Photoshop Lightroom subscription, and never having a previous problem with my CC Desktop App, the apparently proverbial "You've Been Signed Out" happened to me. Three and a half hours into a phone cal, I denied Adobe's request for a remote session so the phone person could "have a look inside my computer," and received the email for the lib fix, which didn't do anything. Twelve hours of forum reading later, and I came across this thread, which deleting the bugged opm database file took care of the problem. THank you so much Mike for posting the chat session!

How sad is it though that Adobe, on April 7th, knew the fix, yet on April 24th there was no mention of this from the phone tech type person who was simply reading a flow chart, or even Adobe staff suggestions from the forums. Way to go Adobe! Top-notch tech assistance

In reading everything I did yesterday though, the CC app bug is going to be persistent, so everytime it pops up, I'll just delete the opm database. Maybe, someday, possibly, Adobe will get this issue resolved so that we don't have to go through this.

Thanks again, Mike!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 24, 2014 Apr 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the deal:  I installed CC last month and recently experienced the ongoing "You've Been Signed Out" with the CC Desktop application. The "USB-related" problem might have occured somehow and illogically when I removed a backup disk drive from Clickfree.  Thank goodness, I am still logged in to Photoshop CC and was able to do a RAW extension update through PS CC yesterday apparently successfully.  But, quite frankly, I am a photographer who knows PS pretty well.  What I am NOT is an IT person.  I have no idea how to locate and delete the opm database. Further more, I am afraid if I do I could possibly lose the "signed on" connectivity that still exists within the PS application itself.  This is extremely frustrating and I would certainly consider joining a class action lawsuit. The threat of a similar class action lawsuit against Nikon for knowingly selling full frame D600's with known faulty shutter oil problems led ultimately to what amounted to a massive recall and fix. It's hard to believe this problem at Adobe has existed for months now without a proactive resolution by Adobe that does NOT require non-IT people to perform IT functions..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BLUF: Make sure your .net framework is version 4.5 or higher.

I've since fixed my issue with Creative Cloud and wanted to share my resolution with you all. I was working on an unrelated program and updated my .net framework to version 4.5. I sarcastically thought that this might also fix my CC issues, and sure enough the program worked when I opened it. As far as I can tell, this requirement is not listed on the adobe site. Personally I am so used to installers which.net Framework, DirextX, etc., as necessary. So I did not think this was an issue when I originally attempted to install CC. Hope this helpts some of you out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2014 May 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Deleting C:\Users\(yourwinname)\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE\opm.db worked for me as well.

(I wonder how many millions of (wo)man-hours all these problems with CC have cost so far, worldwide.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2014 Aug 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe that after more than a year this problem is still not fixed. Adobe get your stuff together, everything used to work great before, this is terrible. I've tried everything and nothing works. How can a company let this go on for so long and not fix it. I have paid for a product and i deserve proper treatment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried all of the solutions here? You are no longer signed into your Creative Cloud applications

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2014 Nov 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Fiddler running (a HTTP debug proxy).

Closing Fiddler solved my login problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there folks, None of these options helped me out.  But, on PC, I went to the Task Manager, which is found by using ctrl+alt+del. I then ended all Adobe related tasks by right clicking them and selecting "end now." The CC window popped up on its own, and I was able to sign in without issue. Not sure if I will have to do this each time still, or if it will only work for right now. I believe it is only a work around.

~Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines