• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

You've been signed out

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently formatted my HD and started a clean install of Windows 7 64bit.

A couple of days ago I installed CC logged in and installed Acrobat Pro with no problems. This morning I need Photoshop so I tried to login to CC and it told me an update was available and it wouldn't let me continue without installing it. So I installed it and restarted my PC. Then when I started CC it asked login details again  as soon as I enter them I get "You've been signed out". I have tried at leaset 10 more times. Still I can't get logged in. I have tried changing my password though my account on the adobe website but no joy with new password either. I have uninstalled Acrobat & Creative cloud manager deleting relative folders from Appdata and reistalled but still I get "You've been signed out".

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get logged in ?.... deadlines are pressing and I am running out of patience not being able to use software I rely on.

Thanks in advance

Greg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

If you are continuing to experience difficulties with being unable to sign into the Creative Cloud desktop application then please see Unable to sign in to Creative Cloud after latest update - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jkleinschmidt,

Can you confirm which version of the Creative Cloud app you have?

It should be listed on the Account tab above your Adobe Id (my screenshot is a little dated)

(click to view larger)

sign_out.jpg

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David, I don't seem to have those options.  Here's what I see:

123.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, forgot you couldn't get into the app. Could you right-click get properties on the Creative Cloud executate instead. It should be here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC

or minus the (x86) on the 32-bit OS

The version should be under the Details tab.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David, the details say...

File and Product version 2.2.1.260.  Date last modified 11/5/2013.

Also, I just notified my IT dept that this issue was occuring.  They believe it's an issue with the way Creative Cloud handles a proxy server. 

I have a temporary fix that may help others who are struggling with this same issue:

1. Go to Windows "Internet Properties" > Connections tab > LAN settings button. 

2. Uncheck "Use automatic configuration script" if the checkbox is checked.

3. Close CC and restart. 

This worked great for me, though each time the proxy server changes this issue will occur - until Adobe issues a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the latest version and thats for sharing the details about the proxy server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2013 Nov 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You! Finally I can install apps.

In my case I just unchecked the automatic detect settings (Win 7).

I now have the issue with the spining icon under home, files and fonts which was also a problem I have had in the past. So I guess I wont be using those.

11-12-2013 6-37-09 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It keeps on saying 'You've been signed out'

Even after I had changed it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 16, 2013 Dec 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ElienD,

It might be necessary to reach out to our support for assistance if you are still facing difficulties.

This link should help:

http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6

Thanks,
- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2013 Nov 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue Mueller Design – if you download the trial from http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=acrobat_pro&loc=us&promoid=KHXXW and then license it with your CC credentials that will get you up and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I am thinking you should never update CC Desktop, everytime I do I have major problems. Today it started again. The last time after spending several nights and many hours online I just deleted all my apps and used the cleaner tool and did a complete reinstall. I wish I could bill abobe for my time lost. I would pay for my license for years to come.

Today I updated CC Desktop and when I sign in it says you been signed out. I've had a web session going or over an hour. Same as you. I can sign in from a browser no problem, changed password rebooted and still no luck.

This is some of my communication with the chat person. IT makes me nuts the questions they ask. The caps are me yelling .

Chat InformationHi, there are 1 customer(s) in line ahead of you. We'll be with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Vijayant_Srivastava.

Mike Mueller: I just updated creative cloud desktop and I cant sign in. Went to adobe.com and reset my password and I still cant sign in. As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out.

Vijayant_Srivastava: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Vijayant_Srivastava: Thank you for contacting Adobe Systems, my name is Vijayant, how can I help you today?

Vijayant_Srivastava:

Mike Mueller: I just updated creative cloud desktop and I cant sign in. Went to adobe.com and reset my password and I still cant sign in. As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out.

Vijayant_Srivastava: So are you able to logged in under your Adobe id , and still not able to sign in under your creative cloud?

Mike Mueller: yes

Vijayant_Srivastava: As I go through your query this issue would be better handle by our support team so need to transfer your chat to our different support queue, are you ok with that?

Mike Mueller: How long is the wait?

Vijayant_Srivastava: With in next moment I will transfer you

Vijayant_Srivastava: Thank you, please allow me a moment so that I can transfer it.

Mike Mueller: I just updated creative cloud desktop and I cant sign in. Went to adobe.com and reset my password and signed in with browser but I still cant sign in with desktop app. As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out. Rebooted and still doesn't work. Why do these probelms occur every time I update CC Desktop?

Mike Mueller: I just updated creative cloud desktop and I cant sign in. Went to adobe.com and reset my password and signed in with browser but I still cant sign in with desktop app. As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out. Rebooted and still doesn't work. Why do these probelms occur every time I update CC Desktop?

Chat InformationPlease wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group.

You are not currently connected to a chat representative.

LONG WAIT

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Chethan'

Chethan: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Chethan: Hi Mike.

Chethan: Nice to have you on chat!

Chethan: How are you doing today?

Chethan: I am sorry, did I lose you?

Mike Mueller: I just updated creative cloud desktop and I cant sign in. Went to adobe.com and reset my password and signed in with browser but I still cant sign in with desktop app. As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out. Rebooted and still doesn't work. Why do these problems occur every time I update CC Desktop?

Chethan: May I know the exact error message?

Mike Mueller: Ther is no error, please read above

Mike Mueller: As soon as I sign it says you have been signed out.

Chethan: Mike , just to confirm may I know did you try with different browser by deleting cookies?

Mike Mueller: What browser? I am using the CC Desktop app.

Mike Mueller: That I just updated this morning

Mike Mueller: Does the creative desktop app use a browser?

Mike Mueller: Hello?

Mike Mueller: I have 3 browsers on my system

Chethan: Mike , I suggested you to login to your Creative cloud account by different browser.

Mike Mueller: I can login to my creative cloud account with Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer with no problems.

Chethan: Mike , I am sorry, please be specific on your issue?

Mike Mueller: This morning my CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APP had an update. I ran the update and now I can login to the CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APP!!!! The DESKTOP APP!!!!

Mike Mueller: sorry reread

Mike Mueller: This morning my CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APP had an update. I ran the update and now I CANNOT login to the CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP APP!!!! The DESKTOP APP!!!!

Mike Mueller: I am tlaking about the DESKTOP APP NOT using browser

Chethan: Mike , I am sorry for the miscommunication .

Chethan: Please stay online for 2 to 3 minutes while I check this information for you.

Chethan: Thank you for your time, Just to confirm may I know which particular application is signing out automatically?

Mike Mueller: CREATIVE CLOUD DESKTOP

Chethan: Mike , since Creative cloud has many applications and in this case just to confirm are you facing problem with whole Creative cloud desktop applications?

Mike Mueller: Are you serious? ITs the desktop app itself.

Mike Mueller: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\Creative Cloud.exe"

Chethan: Okay, Please give me 2-3 minutes while I check and see what best I can do to resolve this issue.

Chethan: Thank you for your time.

Chethan: I see this is a Technical issue, let me transfer this chat  to our Technical support to assist you better in this regard.

Chethan: Please stay online while I transfer this chat to our Technical support team.

Chat InformationPlease wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG that is hillarious, tragic and worrying.

It is also almost identicle to the conversation I had except the second person picked up the problem a little quicker instantly passed me on to technical assistant

How long are we supposed to wait to be able to use our software??? Can they not just issue a roll back to the previous version for now so I can work!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is more ... gets better. This has got to be the worse csae of customer service I have seen or heard of.

After a really long wait.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Pramod'

Pramod: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.

Mike Mueller: Congratulations, you are the 5th person I've spoke with this morning. Let me try to explain this as simplying as possible because no one else seems to understaend. I have Adobe Creative Cloud DESKTOP APP installed. This morning I got a message that there was an update for that app. Not the applications with in the app but for the desktop app itself. When you open the desktop app it has to boxes to fill in. Adobe ID (email address) and Password. Above it says sign in with your Adobe ID and below it has the Blue Button with the words "Sign In". When I put in my information and click the sign in button it goes to a new screen and say "You've been signed out" Please sign in again. And another Blue button to sign in. Which repeats the whole process.

Pramod: Hi Chethan.

Pramod: Please allow me a moment while I look into your account & verify the details.

Pramod: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Mike Mueller: Chethan was the last guy I spoke with ... I am Mike Mueller

Pramod: Mike, please allow me a moment while I go through your previous interactions. 

Pramod: Thank you for staying online.

Mike Mueller: ok

Pramod: I understand that you signing in repeatedly, since the application is signing out every time you enter the login details.

Pramod: Is that right?

Pramod: Thank you for confirming.

Pramod: Mike, please follow the steps below:

Pramod: Close all Adobe applications.

Mike Mueller: dine

Pramod: Now navigate to the below location:

Pramod: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache

Mike Mueller: done

Pramod: May I know if there is any content inside SLCache folder?

Mike Mueller: yes lots

Mike Mueller: many SLC files and an SLConfigs directory

Pramod: Please delete all contents (files and folders) inside SLCache folder.

Pramod: Now navigate to the location below:

Pramod: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\

Pramod: Are you able to find OOBE folder? 

Pramod: Please rename OOBE folder to OOBEold.

Pramod: Are you able to see SLStore folder in the same location?

Mike Mueller: wait what location?

Pramod: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\

Mike Mueller: I renamed the OOBE folder, there is NO SLStore folder.

By they way wit hthis guy it takes about 1 minute between responses ... he's probably working with 10 people at once

Pramod: Mike, please click on Start button, type run and then press enter.

Pramod: Is it visible now?

Mike Mueller: no

Pramod: Open control panel in a new window.

Pramod: Now click on Folder options.

Pramod: Click on View tab and Select "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" option.

Mike Mueller: IT's already selected

It's now 10:15 am I started at 8 am.

Pramod: Alright, Mike.

Pramod: After clicking on Start button, type run and then press enter,

Pramod: Now type %programdata% and press enter.

Pramod: Are you able to see Adobe folder?

Pramod: Please enter inside this folder.

Mike Mueller: Did you forget to tell me to type %programdata% before

Pramod: Yes, Mike. I thought I had sent that you. I am sorry for the miscommunication.

Pramod: You will be able to find SLStore folder here.

Mike Mueller: yes it here

Pramod: Please rename SLStore folder to SLStoreold.

Pramod: Please click here to download our cleaner tool.

Pramod: Run Cleaner tool.

Pramod: Let me know if there is any Creative Cloud product listed here.

Mike Mueller: yes Muse

Pramod: Are you able to use Muse CC with out any trouble?

Mike Mueller: also listed is Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop

Mike Mueller: I already did this while I was waiting for you.

Pramod: Mike, we have to remove Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.

Pramod: I would recommend you to uninstall Muse CC since we need a fresh start for Creative Cloud desktop app.

Pramod: Great!

Pramod: Re-install CC Desktop Application and check if you are able to sign in now.

Mike Mueller: Yes I'm excited

Pramod: Mike, may I know if you have started the download?

Mike Mueller: yes installing now

Pramod: Let me know once it is installed.

Mike Mueller: Still cant sign in

Pramod: Alright, Mike.

Pramod: Please allow me a moment while I check with our resources.

Mike Mueller: Now I dont have Muse

Mike Mueller: I was able to sign in to Muse.

Pramod: Thank you for staying online.

Pramod: In this case, we have to creative a new Administrator account and make a selective start up.

Mike Mueller: I have come to the conclusion that everytime I update CC Desktop app that I spend

Pramod: Then try logging into Creative Cloud desktop app and check if it works.

Mike Mueller: hours trying to resolve it, I have tried that before and it doesnt work. what a complete waste of my time, can I get a refund ... I have been on for over 2 hours.

Mike Mueller: hold a sec

Pramod: Sure, Mike.

Mike Mueller: back

Pramod: Mike, may I know if you have tried by creating a new admin account?

Pramod: I am sorry, did I lose you on this chat?

Mike Mueller: im here

Mike Mueller: just trying to get some work done

Mike Mueller: yes it didnt work

Pramod: May I have your permission to connect to your computer remotely and try to solve the problem while you watch?

Mike Mueller: this computer is not accesible from the outside

Pramod: Are you connected to the internet via corporate network?

Pramod: One moment please.

Pramod: Shall we try once to take remote access, I will provide you with my connect link which you need to browse.

Mike Mueller: not allowed

Pramod: In that case, I will provide you with couple of troubleshooting steps. Please try with those steps and incase, if the issue is un-resolved. You can contact us back, I will keep this case open.

Mike Mueller: How about a refund for all the time I've wasted, I jsut wont use the desktop app ever again

Mike Mueller: I have been trying troubleshooting tips for the last 3 hours!

Mike Mueller: That is not what I want

Pramod: Mike, I truly understand your concern. However, since it is getting automatically Sign out. We need to disable antivirus and firewall.

Pramod: Do a selective start-up and login with new admin account then try to launch the product.

Mike Mueller: That is not going to happen on this computer.

Mike Mueller: I cant create admin accounts

Pramod: I will provide you with couple of activation ports which you need to enable on your firewall. Can you check with your IT team to enable and try ?

Mike Mueller: Just give me a refund so I can get back to work please.

Mike Mueller: No I cannot

Mike Mueller: This has cost me over $~.00 already

Pramod: Okay, If you wish yo cancel the order and get refund. I can transfer the chat to our Customer Service Team.

Pramod: Do you wish me to transfer the chat ?

Mike Mueller: I cant cancel my account becuase I use it, I want a refund for paying for something that doesnt work

Mike Mueller: How many transfers can I have with one company?

Pramod: Mike, I am sorry that you are being transferred many times.

Pramod: Since we are from technical department, we will not be able to assist you with refund.

Mike Mueller: ok, lets see how this goes

Pramod: Please allow me a moment while I transfer the chat to our Customer service department.

Mike Mueller: sooooo sllloooooowwww

Mike Mueller: zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Pramod: Mike, since there are most chats in queue, it is taking longer.

Pramod: Please stay online.

Chat InformationPlease wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Sumukan.

Sumukan: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Mike Mueller: hi

Sumukan: Hi Mike.

Mike Mueller: hi

Sumukan: I see that you want to cancel your subscription.

Mike Mueller: no

Mike Mueller: I want a refund for all the time I have wasted with technical support trying to fix the CC Desktop app

Mike Mueller: I have been online for 3 hours

Sumukan: I am sorry this situation happened to you.

Mike Mueller: Thats ok its the third time its happened

Sumukan: An annual subscription requires a commitment for the full year and monthly payments. If you decide to end a one-year membership before the 12-month period is over, you are charged 50% of the remaining amount left on your contract.

Sumukan: You have to pay $216.

Sumukan: I understand that you would like to cancel your membership, and I can take care of that for you. However, would you be willing to continue your membership with an annual commitment if I can offer you the next month of your membership for free?

Mike Mueller: I DO NOT want to end the subscrition

Sumukan: May I know which month's refund you are requesting for?

Mike Mueller: I want a refund for the terrible customer service that was not able to fix problem after 3 hours on line. How about the last 6 month, that would barely cover my costs for the time lost.

Sumukan: I am sorry Mike, We do not have option to provide refund for 6 months,

Mike Mueller: How about free for the next several months

Sumukan: In this case, I can provide a 1 month credit for your subscription, Is that okay for you?

Mike Mueller: Not really, how about 3 months

Sumukan: I am sorry Mike, I can provide you 1 month credit but not more than that.

Mike Mueller: Ok, that will do . thanks for the $50, that will barely cover the time I lost in the first hour online being transfered to endless techinicians. What a great company Adobe is!

Sumukan: I want to assure you that Adobe does care for it's customers. I would like to tell you that this is a rare incident.

Sumukan: May I go ahead and add one month credit to your subscription?

Mike Mueller: Its happened to me every time I update CC desktop and if you searc h

Mike Mueller: Yes

Mike Mueller: If you search on your own forum you can see that

Mike Mueller: Yes add one month

Sumukan: Thank you for confirming, Please stay online while I do this for you.

Mike Mueller: of course

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are having the same issue with both creative cloud computers at work. We have two different accounts, and neither are working after the update. We have tried all the advice listed and to no avail. Trying to sign into the Creative Cloud Desktop App immediately kicks you back out, and asks you to sign back in. We can sign into adobe.com without any issue. If I try to launch any of the installed Creative Cloud Programs (like Photoshop), I am directed to sign-in. Doing so brings up the Adobe Software License Agreement. After agreeing, I am presented with a Photoshop CC Trial, even though I logged in with an active CC account. From this screen I am given two options: "Start Trial", or "License This Software". Clicking on "License This Software" causes creative cloud to pause for a while, then returns an error message: "Internet connection required for subscriptions".

All applications worked without issue prior to the update. Since we are paying for the right to use the software, does adobe reimburse us for the time that we are denied access? We have deadlines that have to be meet; not being able to use software that we have paid for is incredibly frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue. Please fix. Really not good enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got the same thing here, OSX 10.9, updated CC App today and won't log in. The 'support' chap is refusing to log a case!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How supporting of him!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, or any other staff member

Any idea why my case has been withdrawn???? It states these cases were started on the 30th & 31st when it was started on the 29th

4 days now and no contact!!! WTF is going on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg those cases were withdrawn as you already have case 184846399 escalated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the clarification Jeff.

Wouldn't it be great if the support case section was to inform customers of these things instead of just keeping us in the dark. Why do the 'support team' seem so inactive in their resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg we are actively pursuing a resolution at this time.  This discussion will be updated once a solution has been made available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are continuing to experience difficulties with being unable to sign into the Creative Cloud desktop application then please see Unable to sign in to Creative Cloud after latest update - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unable-login-creative-cloud-248.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is NOT the fix for the crappy update. Please Allow Us To Revert To The Previous Version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This did not fix the problem. Installed the "patch" and am still being kicked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are continuing to experiencing difficulty signing in then please contact our support team so they can review your account information.  You can contact our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2013 Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff,

The App manager fix does not work.

I spent hours uninstalling all my apps, deleting all adobe folders, rebooting several times, and trying a fresh clean install both prior to and after using the patch and I still cant sign in or use any of my apps. IS somebody working on the CC desktop app to find a fix?

Similar problem accoured several months ago and the only thing that worked was what I just did above, ubforunately that was not the case here.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines