Highlighted

Adobe Spark Logos

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded my logos, but the only logo I'm allowed to add to a slide is one Adobe appears to have generated with a font and my company name. How do I use(/substitute with) a logo I've uploaded?

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Spark Logos

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've uploaded my logos, but the only logo I'm allowed to add to a slide is one Adobe appears to have generated with a font and my company name. How do I use(/substitute with) a logo I've uploaded?

Topics

New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, Adobe Spark doesn't have a dedicated product forum for questions like this. 

See if this link helps you.

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002135153-Can-I-add-different-logos-colors-or-fo...

Spark help is on Zendesk.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan, did you find a solution? I'm having the same problem & can't find anything on any help forums. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cara7,

Please contact Spark Support on zendesk.

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Cara7 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Nancy!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines