• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Awful customer service - stuck with the loading issue like thousands of other people

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your associate Garima started a remote session, restarted the PC a couple of times and then literally disappeared. Moreover, she read chats and then didn't even respond. She wasted 1.5 hours without a resolution and did exactly what's mentioned in the forums, RE-Installing the CC instance while clean up a bunch of temp files. When everything failed, she DID NOT even escalate the issue. Rather just chose to hide her incompetence by not responding. i am sure she is going to say, she got disconnected, but the screenshot at http://prntscr.com/unpvx2 will show otherwise... how incompetent support reps of Adobe, read messages and then choose to hide because they can DO NOTHING beyond follow instructions from a book.

So I am wondering if there might be someone here smarter than Garima who actually knows a solution... and can help. I asked Adobe support for help but they just wasted my time... I hope the community members who have faced these same challenges over and over might actually have a better solution (thanks for your help!)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's almost never a single problem and solution for users (that have a variety of os'es, other software, networking configuration etc) that sees (and thinks they have the) same problem. 

and it's not clear what exactly is the problem you encountered ("the loading issue" limits the problem but not enough to start helping). so it's not possible to solve your problem with the info you supplied.

to start, what exactly are you seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

By "loading issue," do you mean the Creative Cloud Desktop app or another tool won't successfully download or install, or keeps spinning?

Normally Customer Support recommends this sequence:

1. Uninstall all Adobe apps using standard OS procedures. If you can't do this, move to step 2.

2. Download & run the CC Cleaner Tool, remove all apps.

3. Reboot your computer (don't skip this step).

4. Start again from the top by reinstalling the Creative Cloud and your tools.

If that doesn't work for you, then another option would be to request/use the new 2020 direct download links instead, which don't use the Creative Cloud Desktop app at all. With those, you can download standalone installers which are industry-standard .exe/.dmg files.

In fact, the CC Desktop app itself is even available as an offline installer too, if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines