Exit

[Branched from Trouble With Adobe Support]

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM HAVING EXACTLY THE SAME ISSUE.  

THIS IS A DISGRACE.

I HAVE BEEN FLEECED OUT OF OVER $1000 USD BECAUSE OF CREATIVE CLOUD log-in issues.  Each time i get a support email.  each time promise to get a call back. each time promise to get refund.  each time nothing.

Are there any other regulatory bodies we can report this to? 
beginning to feel like Adobe are scamming customers - perhaps time to short stock???? very worrying. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'ts not polite to hijack other people's threads.  I have branched this to a new topic for you.

What is your Adobe Case number please?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

When and where did you purchase your license? You may need to contact the reseller in Bahrain where you purchased about your billing issues.

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

What happens when you try to log in to Creative Cloud? If you get an error message, please tell us what it is.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy.
I have so many.

they keep on getting closed for no reason.

it is really shocking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am really at a loss for what to do and am shocked that Adobe can treat customers in this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell me what i can do - Adobe are very fast to close cases without any resolution.  My email address is [email address removed by moderator].  from this data alone they should be able to track my cases.  I am now out of pocket by over $1500 USD.  Do I have to complain outside of Adobe to find a resolution to this matter? If so, I will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really shocking service.....so now they closed three of my four cases even though no one called me to confirm that my case was closed / issue was resolved?!  What is going on??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe support. We are unpaid volunteers and fellow product users like you.

2. We still have no idea what your problem is.

3. We don't have access to your account.  Only Adobe staff have access to that information.

===============

PS I have merged your posts from the other thread which you hijacked to this new topic.  To avoid further confusion, please stop posting there and confine your replies to this discussion. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/branched-from-trouble-with-adobe-support/m-p/10982608?pag...

Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines