Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Building desktop machine for Adobe CC - need best configuration advice

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am an Adobe CC subscriber, and I am looking to build a new desktop machine with an optimal configuration for using the Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, Premiere Pro, InDegisn, and Adobe DC Pro. What are your/Adobe's best picks for all the specs for these apps?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Ged! I am asking the community after doing some research online and having a challenging time with my Dell laptop and Adobe CC. InDesign constantly crashes and loads forever, Premiere crashes on Export Media - despite the Dell machine satisfying all the requirements I found online. Photoshop and DC Pro are doing okay most of the time. I am guessing something's wrong with the laptop, but it's not a 100% obvious even after the examination. So I want to make sure that the new desktop lives up to the best recommended configuration.

I really appreciate the help, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines