• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install application on my second computer

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everybody. I want to install the adobe application on my second computer, my macbook pro but i can't. they make me download a dmg files and then when i open it for intall the application, nothing happen. On my Imac i just intall the application on the creativ cloud and everything is ok. Somebody have a answer ? thanks you

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening a DMG never installs anything, by design.

Who makes you download a DMG file, exactly? What is it called?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe make me download a dmg file. When i open it, i see the adobe application with 'installer" just below but nothing open it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean "Adobe"? Are you following advice from support? From a web page (which one)? From an email? We want to know who "made you" download it. Also, what is it called, exactly, please. The DMG, I mean, not what is in it. Also, and I'm sorry I forgot to ask, WHICH application exactly? Adobe have over 100 of them!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's when i go to creativ cloud. i put three picture on my answer like this you can i see what im talking about. i want application like photoshop aftereffect etc. Its all the same. they make me download a file and after this i can't install 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2020-04-04 à 20.33.02.pngCapture d’écran 2020-04-04 à 20.42.48.pngCapture d’écran 2020-04-04 à 20.43.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I understand now where we are. What happens when you double click the Creative Cloud Installer? If you get a message, please share it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing is happening. On my Imac everything is ok it's not like this. But i want to get the apps on my mackbook pro and it's like this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, we need to find out why it isn't working. Try a right click on the Install file and choose Open. Does anything happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes nothing happen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i was trying the test version for the first time, it happen the same thing. I have contacted the adobe support and they send me a special link and it working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. so do you know the problem ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 days ago you told us it was working. So everything is good?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no sorry i was talking about when i try the free version it happen the same thing but Adobe support send me a link and it was working. Adobe support now don't response. So im blocked on my macbook pro with this problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines