Highlighted

Can't uninstall Photoshop Elements 10 (Windows 10) Error 1316

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't uninstall Photoshop Elements 10 from my system running Windows 10. When I use the Windows Uninstall program, I get a message asking If I want to remove PSE 10, and when I confirm that I do it gives me an error message #1316: Program Already Exists. I have the same problem when I try to uninstall Premiere Elements 10.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't uninstall Photoshop Elements 10 (Windows 10) Error 1316

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't uninstall Photoshop Elements 10 from my system running Windows 10. When I use the Windows Uninstall program, I get a message asking If I want to remove PSE 10, and when I confirm that I do it gives me an error message #1316: Program Already Exists. I have the same problem when I try to uninstall Premiere Elements 10.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Get-Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try starting Windows in safe mode

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 0