• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC 2018 High Sierra, problems with everything... literally.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I upgraded to cc 2018 and I have os high sierra. Firstly... Photoshop wouldn't open the 2017 files so I followed some instructions to "force" it to open in PS 2018. That was fine, still won't open reliably, is slow as dirt, and frequently has the CEPhtml. issue. Which I sort of fixed by not having the library tab open in any program. Lightroom has trouble opening, PS, AI and ID. All are just trouble!!!! Can I go back to 2017 and will that fix my problem? I'm hesitant to start trashing my prefs...

Help

thank you!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

trashing your preferences should be done.  you can rename them so they're easy to restore if that's not the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! There are numerous settings for different versions PS 2015.5, CS5, PS 2017. Trash those as well? And do the same for LR, AI and ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

just the problematic ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines