• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cloud sync not completing

Explorer ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since there isn't a Creative Cloud Desktop community (which I don't understand since that is where I have most of my issues), I'm putting this here. Hopefully someone with some knowledge will find it.

For the past 3 days, my desktop app has been continually syncing and showing that it's either synced 7 of 7 or 2 of 2 files (see attached image). I first tried the old trick of shutting all of it down and clearing the %AppData%/Adobe/CoreSync, but that didn't work. Then I tried shutting everything down, uninstalling Creative Cloud Desktop, removing all trace files, deleting all 16,000 of the files on my laptop, and then reinstalling and resyncing everything. It did resync everything, but then Creative Cloud desktop shut down and when I rebooted it was back to continually spinning. 

I did test and files are being synced, so that isn't the issue, but when it's continually spinning, it causes issues with Windows Explorer. I tried talking to Adobe support and their two suggestions were "be patient, it's just taking time to sync" (it's snot taking 3 days to sync) and wanting me to get everyone on our teams account to back up all of our nearly 80GB of files so that they can wipe our cloud drive and have us reload it (note... only one other user is having issues and I'm not even certain it's the same issue, since I can't see her computer).

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So everyone knows... after 5 days the issue resolved itself for both myself and a co-worker. It was timed pretty well with the meltdown that Adobe had last week, so I'm guessing it was in some way connected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines