Creative Cloud download Photoshop "Progress is slower than usual"

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to open my Photoshop it crushes unreasonably every time and shows "Photoshop has encountered an error and needs to close"
I checked my creative cloud and found out it needs some update. However, everytime I tries to update it stops at 50% and shows "Progress is slower than usual. I tried to delete Photoshop and redownload it, however, I'm still unable to download and stop at 50%.

I'm sure my internet has no problem because other Adobe products such as Illustrator or Aftereffect have no such problem, and can be updated/open/delete and redownload.

The problem only occurs in Photoshop and it has been two days. HOW can I fix this?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you are able and have nothing customized, create a custom shortcut or something else customized.

reset your preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

confirm you were successful by checking that your customization was reset.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines