Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud is telling me that the following updates are available:

Photoshop v22.0.1
Premiere Pro v14.6
After Effects v17.5.1
Media Encoder v14.6

But whether I try to 'Update all' or try to update individually, they all say 'Update Failed.'

I tried restarting the Creative Cloud app, but issue persists.

Can someone suggest a solution please?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

So Adobe chat support finally talked me through the solution. I disabled, then uninstalled both my antivirus, and antimalware apps.

Then restarted my Mac, and when I opened Creative Cloud app and tried the updates again, it worked. Once the Adobe apps were finished updating I reinstalled the AV & AM apps. If it happens again, chat support advised contacting the support for both the AV & AM apps, and asking them to setup an exception for the Creative Cloud app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOSX is up to date. It's not that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no luck with the Adobe Updates on Creative Cloud. Can someone from Adobe help me fix this please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So Adobe chat support finally talked me through the solution. I disabled, then uninstalled both my antivirus, and antimalware apps.

Then restarted my Mac, and when I opened Creative Cloud app and tried the updates again, it worked. Once the Adobe apps were finished updating I reinstalled the AV & AM apps. If it happens again, chat support advised contacting the support for both the AV & AM apps, and asking them to setup an exception for the Creative Cloud app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines