• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete a library in CC Libraries

Participant ,
Jun 25, 2017 Jun 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experimenting with CC Libraries (CC 2017 - Win 8.1) as a learning process and created some new libraries which I now want to delete and start with a clean sheet. I know how to delete assets but not the libraries themselves. Is this possible? If yes, could you please tell me how or direct me to existing info. Thanks

Paul

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 12.06.49.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-16 at 12.06.56.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-16 at 12.07.04.png

it's easy like that!

You have to click on the four lines on the right of you CC Libraries window. There you can delete your selected library.

Don't forget to confirm by 'Delete'.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2017 Dec 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got the same problem here. multiple libraries and no button to delete them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if you have libraries that are being shared and you are a part of that group you will not have a "delete" option. Instead there will be a "Leave (whatever you library name it)." you would just need to leave that group. In libraries don't think you can delete if you are not the original creator that shared it with other people. Hope that helps 🙂Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 12.29.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 12.06.49.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-16 at 12.06.56.pngScreen Shot 2018-01-16 at 12.07.04.png

it's easy like that!

You have to click on the four lines on the right of you CC Libraries window. There you can delete your selected library.

Don't forget to confirm by 'Delete'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks... this was helpful.  I'd been trying to do this for weeks!  I was trying it in Bridge when I can across your post, and decided to do a bit of testing across the CC apps I use.

• right- or left-click the menu-burger on the Libraries panel in Premiere Pro and After Effects
  • only left-clicking in Photoshop and Illustrator
  • left-clicking in Deamweaver, InDesign, and Bridge -- but the icon is not actually on the Libraries tab, it's all the way to the far right of the tab group

There are no libraries in Audition, Character Animator, Lightroom, Media Encoder, Dimension, or Fuse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines