Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desktop vs. Mobile Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere (or I just haven't looked in the right , but if I buy an annual Creative Cloud package (Ps, Ai, Lr, etc) for my Macbook, can I use the same subscription on my iPad with the mobile app? ...or do I have to get separate licences?

Any input would help.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

The mobile apps are included in your subscription. In fact, the mobile apps are completely free and don't require a paid subscription. With a paid subscription you get the complete Creative Cloud eco system which provides you the ability to send assets and creations from your mobile device, to the applications on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennifer,

As I understand, you wish to know how to use the Creative Cloud apps on your mobile. Please refer the links shared for help:

Adobe Creative Cloud for mobile

Adobe mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android | Adobe Creative Cloud

Hope this answers your question.

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m more questioning whether the mobile apps are included in the desktop subscription (and are free, just need to be downloaded) OR if they’re separate and an additional subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennifer,

The mobile apps are a part of your subscription.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mobile apps are included in your subscription. In fact, the mobile apps are completely free and don't require a paid subscription. With a paid subscription you get the complete Creative Cloud eco system which provides you the ability to send assets and creations from your mobile device, to the applications on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this still true in this crazy year of 2020 as I am trying to download Photoshop onto my ipad and it tells me to subscribe when I already have a subscription on my desktop.  Can someone please help.  Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The full Photoshop requires a real computer https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

As far as I know, the Apple version must be installed from the Apple store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines