• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downgrade Premiere Pro CC??

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I had a MAJOR bug with the latest version of Adobe CC 2017. So I downgraded to the version under it, and it worked fine. (Adobe CC 2017 1.11 or something)

Anyway. I saw 2018 came out and I remember submitting a bug ages ago for my issue, however it's not been fixed as I learnt after downloaded Adobe CC 2018.

I now cannot go back to Adobe CC 2017 1.11 (or something) my only options are

CC 7.0 and CS6 6.0

Please...this is my job, it pays my bills and I CANNOT work with this bug.

*The bug for those wondering. For some reason with my PC, I have to press hotkeys twice sometimes to get them to work. Even space for the playback. So imagine hitting space twice, just to play the footage. Or C twice just to get the cut tool. It gets tedious and adds hours to my daily work time.*

So please how do you downgrade?!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the below link for manual install of CC 2017.

Due to some technical issues CC 2017 is not showing in the older versions list.

Download Creative Cloud apps

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Killertom63,

Sorry that you are having trouble using the latest Adobe CC apps, please help us with name of the Adobe app you want to downgrade and what is the operating system of your machine.

Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere pro please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try the below link for manual install of CC 2017.

Due to some technical issues CC 2017 is not showing in the older versions list.

Download Creative Cloud apps

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thank you for this. Is this version 11.1.1? as that's the verison I need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the link for 11.0 version. Once installed it will give you options to update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I really hope I can figure this bug out as I'm paying for the updates kinda' pointless if I can't get them due to a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is 1.11.4. Is there a link to 1.11.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading a previous version is not helpful if the project as created in CC2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know about your specific program, but I have read that the previous versions process has changed https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2389056 see reply #3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinay, or whoever can help. I just upgrade to Premiere Pro CC 2018. AND MY VIDEO PREVIEW FILES AREN'T RENDERING OR SHOWING!!! I'M OUTRAGED AT THIS. I NEED TO SUBMIT WORK FOR A CLIENT AND NOW IT'S NOT DISPLAYING MY FILES.

Please note: It's giving me an offline media screen, BUT - my media is linked and has not moved. Has anyone got an answer for this?

The only thing I can think of is to downgrade to Premiere Pro CC 2017 and just hope it works. But that is NOT good enough!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem as . After scrolling in timeline I have to press spacebar twice for playback. Same for other hotkeys. After scrolling timeline I have to click with mouse twice too if I want to go to position at timeline. It's very annoying and adds hours to my daily work time. I have updated everything on my PC, I have the latest drivers...

The last version of Premiere pro without this bug was the 11.1.1 or 11.1.2 . Where can I download these older versions?

Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is with scrolling on the timeline, it's causing a delay on the hotkeys. Support spent like 5 days helping me. They said it was meant to be fixed in the newest version but wasn't. So they're push the update through in December I believe. Really annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have kind of the same problem, need cc 2017, but upgraded to 2017.1 because I'm a moron.
Now I've followed the link, but the version I downloaded was 2018. Did I do something wrong or is there no other option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page shared above now has the CC 2018 versions (instead of CC 2017), as you noticed...

But you can still get all the CC 2017 versions here:

Adobe CC 2017 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2017 Release

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can a project started in CC2018 not be opened in 2017? I went through the gyrations of downloading 2017 only to try to open my project and get a window that says "this project was saved in a newer version of Adobe Premiere Pro and cannot be opened in this version." This is getting ridiculous. I am having so many of the same problems that are listed in this forum and other forums that I've gone to for an answer.

When is CC2018 going to be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

janinet50330304  wrote

Can a project started in CC2018 not be opened in 2017?

Possibly – see:

Are Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) Files Backwards Compatible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Online Converter can help you with this problem. http://downgrader.elements.tv/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines